Basic Purpose of Position: This position is responsible
for generating, debugging, and maintaining machine programs for all automated
- Associate's degree or vocational diploma in
computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Should be familiar with reading and manipulating multiple data formats.
-?Computer skills such MS Office, Valor, Agile,
Aegis and MS AX desired.
- Previous experience in relevant manufacturing
processes as a programmer or operator preferred.
-?Must have good communication skills, written
- It is understood that certain minimum
requirements are not tested for but monitored for competent capability
the employee’s indoctrination period.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
-?Understanding of IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, and WHMA A-620 desired
- At least 3 years’ working experience in the
related field is?
required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or
Diploma in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalents.
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin &
- Required skill excellent command and written
- Team oriented positive attitude and attentions to details
strong numerical aptitude. Good customer service, able to travel and work
in global team of professionals.?
?? Experience in sales is an advantage.
- Preferably entry level specialized in sales –
Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or related
- Min 2 years' relevant experience
failure analysis for production fallouts.
to Engineer issues encountered.
with production for failed UUTs repair.
graduate are encourage to apply
PURCHASING ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Material
- Preferably specialized in Purchasing
- Minimum 4 years in related working experience
- Ability to handle the procurement and purchasing operations of
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
Please submit your detailed resume to:
Human Resource Management Department
Exzone Precision Engineering Sdn Bhd
PLot 36 & 37, Jalan PKNK Utama, Kaw. Perusahaan
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah Darulaman.
Tel: 04-4417980 (ext: 256) or Fax: 04-4428802
Closing date: 15.04.2019